Friday 7 May 2010

Music


My favourite music
If you ask me about what music I prefer. I have a big problem, because I do not know what answer you but I will do my best :
I like music, but not all kinds of music. In general I like romantic music especially the music of the late 70`s and 80´s. I also like Pop and relaxing music.
The music that I do not like is reggeton . What a horrible music !!. Sorry but it is a music with monotonous rythm and its lyrics are very vulgar . My nephew is six years old, she tells me “Reggeton is the best music I`ve ever heard in my life”.
Always , when I am studyng, I prefer relaxing music, it is the best music for me, because I can concentrate. I listen to Thai and Indian music. When I don’t want to listen to this kind of music, I turn the radio on and I look for some romantic music because It is quiet and I can sing some songs ,, ah¡¡¡ but always in Spanish.
My group favourite is Soda Stereo, specially the song Persiana Americana . The artists are Luis Miguel, Miguel Bosé and Ricardo Arjona and Ana Torroja . they have various goods songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment