Friday 30 April 2010

The Expert Person


Hello:
To day I tell you about the most important expert person for me . He is my father . He is the important archaeologics of the Norte Grande. He was married thrity eight years ago whit my mother who she was a teacher, but now they are not together. My father studied Biology and Chemistry . After studying, he went to Peru to study Archaeology and soon he followed a PhD in Mexico. He was a director of the “ Instituto de Investigaciones of the Universidad del Norte” , in San Pedro de Atacama.
His work has been focused on knowing the life of the antiquity Atacama people. Now, he works in two Universities, the first is Universidad Católica del Norte and the second is Universidad de Antofagasta. He wrote two important books and many articles.
He lived in San Pedro de Atacama almost thirty years. Now he is in Antofagasta.
Nowa days, he investigates the biodiversity of the coast and its archaeological evidence. He is the persons most busy that I have known. Always he is in a hurry and planning the next project. However he has time for me .

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your father is great, congratulations!

    Really is an exceptional man, I can see how proud you are of him.

    I can also imagine the great professional that you will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Viviana, it's clear enough, you have improved your English, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete