Friday 23 April 2010

My life is very expensive:

I`m writing about my hobbies .The first and the most important is when I’m reeding each day in the morning the news paper, because I need to know the movie`s program of the cinema and its reviews. If the reviews are good. I to go the cinema only on Friday.
Why Friday ? Because this day. I have money to buy pop corn and some juice.
The second hobby is going shopping. I like shoes and bags. I have a lot of bags of many colours and forms. In the winter, I prefer buying boots because are confortable , I have short and long boots, but only blacks. In the summer I prefer buying high-heeled shoes because there are very elegant.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Vivi!!!

    I suggets will you going to cinema on wednesday because this day is more cheap and you can to save this money for invest in shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the course Viviana!

    what kind of movies you like?

    Vivi!, there are many benefits to going to the movies for less money, here I leave a few: http://www.cinehoyts.cl/?mod=promociones

    see you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post Viviana!!! I laughed a lot with it!!!

    ReplyDelete