Friday 29 October 2010

Breathing for a year


Yes I need a sabbatical year.
Studying at the university in the last years, I have felt very tired. I would like to relax and travel for few months. I begin my sabbatical year sleeping for an entire week. I would close my windows and curtains, turns off the cell phone and would switch of the phone, in my room I would hang a sign on my door... that say "Do Not Disturb ... in deep sleep." However, I think that sleeping for many days would be waste of time, so I think only a week. Enough¡¡¡

After, I would sell a few objects to have some money, made my bags and I would take the first flight to Mexico City, in the city I would eat all the traditional Mexican food that my body bear, then I would move to the beautiful beaches in this country and I would stay for a couple of months. So, I would enjoy the sun, its beautiful landscapes, warm waters and much Tequila¡¡¡.
When I have nothing else to do in this beautiful place, I would think back or look for a job to stay and live in that country.

If I would can stay in Mexico, the rest of that sabbatical year I would devote my time to research about ancient cultures of Mexico, specifically related to the old Mayan human sacrifices. I think it's a very interesting and fascinating to study.

Dream does not cost anything; to have that sabbatical year would be a sweet and exotic desire. I can do really the sabbatical year with a great effort, I should gather a lot of money, but before I finish to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment