Thursday 19 August 2010

The First Term , 2010.

Hello:
Dear new friends. This is the new opportunity to learn about you. However I tell you about me especially the first term.

To begin I`ll tell you I`m studying Archaeology and this is my fourth year.
The first term, was something complicated, because I had a lot subjects and my free time was little.

It was very boring and very stressful, especially for the subject called archaeological theory IV, the teacher was not clear to teach.

All this time was difficult, because I had to work for twenty days and this means to do all quickly. When I turned, I was backward in all subjects. It was awful.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Viviana, I hope that this term is very good for you. Bye, kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. University life is hard, don't forget it!!!

    ReplyDelete