Friday 18 June 2010

experience under pressure

Finally, we have reached to the end. Many weeks I wrote about me, but this is not enjoy for me, because I felt very down or press to tell about my life.

However, there were some moments interesting because I can know a other peoples telling about your life.

This mechanism of communication, I think what is very important to exercise the vocabulary, grammar and to help improve your English.

My opinion about of the disadvantages is not important, but I think the advantages are good because. First, You can know the English level of other peoples, second you can read a your classmate, third you never is alone because the teacher is very good and he helps (today he don’t help me), fourth you learn to think in English, fifth and finally your learn and you don’t realize.

I don`t know how to make a blog, Now I do.

When I check my last blog, I said, how I can to do? The technology don’t like, because is always complicated for me, but if I don`t participate of technology change. I will be out.

My blog was to read for some goods friends and my parents. They tell me: Vivi, you are a bit boring when the topics don’t like you, and I say: It is true because in some topics I don’t know what to say, however in other occasions the topics was very enjoy. My favorite topics was the films and the important persons.

There is a one thing I tell you , this was good experience but don’t will be to do again, now I know how to do a blog and I can to learn how to do, but from today my blog will be to fly in the cyberspace forever.

My dear and goods friends was a nice experience
Good by

5 comments:

  1. Good, experience for you... I mean, even if you admites that you were not part of the technology change, I think that is so great that you did it!
    Congratulations, because you did well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Vivi!!! This is the end of way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D ! you always make me laugh at class!! =D
    time to say goodbye :/
    blessing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivi, I really like reading your blog, you wrote things really interesting for me.

    Nice to meet you, thanks for sharing
    indirectly a part of you with me =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments and honesty, I remember that first day, you didn't know how to create the blog but now you're an expert. Good comments, we always learn, especially from our students!! well done!!!

    ReplyDelete